• Bravo! Magazine – the 15 most important facts about Brazilian culture – Quasar Dance Company as a highlight;
• Veja Magazine – Goiânia edition 2011 – 100 reasons to love the city. Quasar Dance Company as a highlight. Special edition in 2011.
• Bravo! Magazine elected the performance It could only be with you as one of the 10 most important dance shows of the decade, in 2011;
• Distinction Award of the Goiás Dance Scene, granted in 2010 by the city of Goiânia, during the event Goiânia Solidária, commemorating the 77 years of Goiás’ capital.
• Ranked among the 12 finalists for the DANCE THEATER AWARD (2008-2009), with the performance For moments of happiness. Elected Best Performance by direct voting of the São Paulo audience;
• Order of Cultural Merit medal, awarded by the Goiás State Council of Culture in 2008;
• Order of Cultural Merit medal, awarded by the President of the Federative Republic of Brazil in 2008;
• Finalist in 4th Bravo! Prime Culture Award (national categroy) in 2008, with the performance For moments of happiness (Quasar was nominated in the 1st edition of the event as well, with the performance It could only be with you;
• JABURU TROPHY, awarded in late 2004 to the main personalities of the state of Goiás.
• XXI INBA Award – UAN (National Institute of Fine Arts – National Autonomous University) for Choreographic Composition (2000), by CONACULTA, Mexico City, category A, Best Choreographer (Henrique Rodovalho), in Women.
• Nominated for Estadão Multicultural Award (1999), by the newspaper O Estado de São Paulo
• Professor Colemar Natal e Silva Commendation, Braz Pompeu de Pina Trophy – Legislature of the State of Goiás (1997)
• Mambembe Award (1997) for Register – Ministry of Culture, in the categories Best Company, Best Performance, Best Choreographer (Henrique Rodovalho), Revelation Female Dancer (Karina Mendes), Revelation Male Dancer (Gleidson Vigne)
• Revelation Award – Carlton Dance Festival(1996)
• Brazil-Germany Co-production Prize (1996)
• Best performance for Versus, in Tel Aviv, Israel, at the 3rd Susanne Dellal Center Festival (1996)
• Incentive Award (1995) – Funarte / Ministry of Culture
• Mambembe Award (1995): Best Company, Funarte / Ministry of Culture
• FIAT/90 Competition – The Magic of Art
RENOWNED FESTIVALS AND EVENTS
• Boticário in Dance Festival – RJ / SP / PR – Brazil
• Dance Salad Festival / Houston / Texas / USA
• Bangkok’s 14th International Festival of Dance & Music – Bangkok / Thailand
• Dance State of the Art International Platform 2012 – São Paulo / SP – Brazil
• Internationalen Tanztagen – Oldenburgh / Germany
• Festival Internacional de Danza-Extremadura-Lenguaje Contemporánea Monterrey / Mexico
• International Arts Festival Europalia.Brasil – Brussels / Belgium